2/09/2006

Neuf de Quatre


I done been tagged by Alison and I've been putting this off for over a month. OK. I'll share a little bit more of myself now that I see the pros are doing it.

You'll also notice I'm terrible about sticking to the directions, I used to do this at school; always giving more info than the directions asked for. And to boot, I thought I'd throw in a picture of myself, since I don't have any on my blog (anywhere!)



Four jobs you have had in your life:

*Baker for The Great American Cookie Company
(I'm not counting English Teacher or Translator in France)
*Food Writer for the Charleston, WV Gazette
*Business Enterpreneur (my own start up)
*Collaboratrice (fancy French word for saying that my day job is working in my husband's insurance agency fending off agressive callers and trying to sell them something else!)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
tough one for me. I kind of like to watch a movie then move on...

*All the Harry Potter Movies (1-4)
*When Harry Met Sally
*National Lampoon's movies with Chevy Chase (Christmas and European Vacation)
*chick movies in general


Four places you have lived:

Yikes! I grew up in one city, then got married and lived in another...

*Charlestson, WV (childhood)
*Athens, OH (college)
*La Rochelle, France (glory years)
*Rural, France (real life)

Four TV shows you love to watch:

*Seinfeld
*Desparate Housewives
*Lost
*Friends

Four places you have been on vacation:

*Switzerland (that's for Arnaud!)
*a trip across the USA with the whole family(5 of us!) in a 1979 green station wagon for an entire month, but we saw almost all of the USA
*Sheffield, England
*Pamploma, Spain

Four websites I visit daily :

*Alithinks
*my bank account! and my statcounter!*lol* (no I'm not sharing the link here)
*Trapped in Trappes
*La Tartine Gourmande
*Cream Puffs in Venice

Four of my favourite foods:
How do you except a glutton like myself to limit myself to just 4?

*vegetables
*fruit
*junk food
*French food
(was that too general?)

Ok, one from each (a.k.a. I've never met one of the following I could pass up):

*avocados
*blueberries
*tortilla chips
*foie gras

Four places I would rather be right now:

*in bed with a good book
*in Australia to see what all the fuss is about
*in Italy living out Under the Tuscan sky but à la cuccina
*in a pub in England saying that I'm knackered


Four bloggers I am tagging:
(any bets on if they'll do it or not?)
geez, toughie, uhm...

Béa
Ivonne
Ann-toinette
misscrisc

6 Comments:

Blogger misschrisc said...

Hey nice picture:) I unfortunately have already done this meme, even though Alison didn't tag me, I tagged myself, which just shows just how pathetic and sad I really am.

Chick flics rule and so do British pubs!! "Feck! I'm knackered...blimey!"

11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Alain said...

Toi aussi tu as cédé à Alison...
Elle nous fait faire n'importe quoi

5:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Ivonne said...

Hi Anne!

What wonderful lists! That trip across the U.S. in 1979 must have been someting! And I agree with you about the HP movies. I could watch them over and over.

I love MEMEs because it's a wonderful way to learn about people.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for tagging me!

Oh yes ... great pic!

2:12:00 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks for the comments and feedback misschrisc, you'll have to point me in the direction of your earlier post! Picture taken by husband, A.

Oui Alain, Alison nous fait faire n'importe quoi au nom du blog. Nous avons bien résisté au 'self portrait Tuesdays' n'est-ce pas?

Ivonne, the trip across the States was the best ever vacation in my lifetime. I was quite good a geography after that one.

As for the HP movies, I think I've got a crush on the stars...

I look forward to reading your entry now that you've been tagged. --Anne

11:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Alison said...

En fait, c'est Alain qui m'a indiqué le chemin de Self-Portrait Tuesday, il y a un moment de ça.

And you both proved me wrong. I tagged people I was sure WOULDN'T do it. ;-)

2:04:00 PM  
Anonymous bea said...

Coucou Anne,
Thanks so much for the tag. I did a similar one a while ago, but why not a second time ;-) On oublie vite !

Nice to see your face and read more about you too!

9:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home