2/24/2006

A Little Bit More About the Author

A Little Bit More About the Author
I know that up until now, you have not learnt very much about me, Anne, the author of this blog (and the Blogger blog!). I feel it's important to know more about the person 'behind the name'. so I've added to my About me page and in the category, Background ( a little history). I'll be adding to that in the future.

If you have not figured it out by now, I'm an American who grew up in WV, a wonderful and beautiful state but not the culinary Mecca of the world (unless you are looking for Ramps recipes, seriouly, I'm not kidding). I learned to cook absolutely everything after having moved to France (well, expect for chocolate chip cookies!). I learnt from the best, real French people, namely my husband (for a very short period of time) and since then from French women, namely my mother-in-law, my husband's paternal grandmother and various female (and male chef) friends and a cookbook by a famous French female cook: Fran├žoise Bernard.

1 Comments:

Blogger bcinfrance said...

OK, it's bcinfrance again. As I said, we have a heck of a lot in common: Fran├žoise Bernard, over ten years in France, food fanatics, married to a Frenchman, thinking of changing to typepad(what do you think?)

I think I've cooked, in some way, almost all of the recipes on your blog...

What we don't have in common: a dog and an old house. I am a rare expat who lives in a new house.

6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home