2/23/2006

Decisions, Decisions



I made a list of meals we were to have for dinner this week and so far, I've not kept to that list at all! This is typical of me. Last night I was 'supposed' to try out a new recipe for fish or crab cakes. I saw this recipe in a fish cookbook last week and it gave me a craving for them... this was on Saturday.
I was going to make them on Monday but I opened up the recipe at 11:52 am (typical me) and saw that I had to let the mix 'set' for a couple of hours in the fridge. (Here my girlfriend and house guest, Alison, just laughed.)
I thought well, that's OK; I'll make them before going to work later in the week. (This week I work afternoons, so I have the time in the morning, right?) Wrong.

Keep Reading, click here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home