1/20/2006

I'd rather be blogging!

You know you're hooked on blogging when you move throughout your day and everything you do sprouts ideas for a blog entry. And then you spend all your free time writing on your blog, checking out other people's blogs and leaving them messages. And as you're checking out other people's blogs, comparing styles, colors and layouts, you wonder, "Should I change my accounts? Is this service better than the one I'm already using?"

Once you're sucked in, is there any escape? Do you want any? Then you wonder what people did before blogging? Tough questions for a Friday, n'est-ce pas? Well, I suppose I should say, "Merci beaucoup Alison!" She's the who got me started. I'd also like to say thank you those who come and read my blog. If I had no readers, then I'd just be having monologues in cyberspace.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Alison said...

Awww, de rien, Anne.

Glad I could get someone else addicted. ;-)

1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous bea at La Tartine Gourmande said...

Very true Anne,

By the way, funny, we have reversed stories. You, American expat with a French man, me French expat with an American man! ;-) Funny! And us two both blogging from different places

3:19:00 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Thanks Ali for getting me addicted! LIke I need a computer addiction, isn't my food addiction enough? *LOL*

Bea, how cool! I look forward to reading your viewpoint of a French woman living and cooking in America... don't you miss lardons et crème fraîche?

4:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Alain said...

Alison m'avait prévenu qu'on parlait beaucoup de cuisine ici !
Petit message en retour, je repasserai !

8:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Craig said...

No, there is no escape, and I hope it stays that way. Don't you find that looking at the world with the idea of converting it into a blog sitting in the back of your head forces you to be far more aware of what is around you? For example, when you are thinking of writing a blog review of a restaurant, you become far more aware of the service and quality of the restaurant, as opposed to just going their for a meal.

3:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home