11/26/2005

If a picture speaks a thousand words... I'd be breathing easy by now...

With a chest infection that has put me on back for the past 5 days, writing about food is a challenging task. I mean smell and taste are a bit "off kilter". I salted a dish twice and found it tasteless the other night, while the rest of my family was gulping down massive amounts of water! Mentioning this to a blogging guru, oups, I mean good friend of mine, Alison, Alithinks, she suggested that since I had the art but no words to publish the pictures of the upcoming articles and recipes. Here it goes! Enjoy! Enjoy at your leisure as you digest all that turkey! ha!
Jambon-Beurre

Perfect Avocado


Stuffed Shells


Smoked Salmon Fritatta





With a chest infection that has put me on back for the past 5 days, writing about food is a challenging task. I mean smell and taste are a bit "off kilter". I salted a dish twice and found it tasteless the other night, while the rest of my family was gulping down massive amounts of water!

Mentioning this to a blogging guru, oups, I mean good friend of mine, Alison, Alithinks, she suggested that since I had the art but no words to publish the pictures of the upcoming articles and recipes. Here it goes! Enjoy! Enjoy at your leisure as you digest all that turkey! ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home