7/17/2005

Bastille Day Belated!




Yes, the one day I get the most hits EVER! is the day I forget to add my July 14th summer cookout Menu... (danm!). Sorry for the French (though I can't understand where that comes from seeing as it's not a French word. Alas, that is another subject, another blog entry).

Drop the suspense. Here it is. I spent all day getting these recipes ready and on my website and then, in the excitement of full holiday spirit, forgot to at least paste the blooming recipes in this post.

July 14th Summer Cookout Menu:
Pink Grapefruit-Zin Cocktail
Proscuitto Ham and Cantaloupe Skewers for Appetizer
Pasta Summer Salade Mac├ędoine
Grilled Ratatouille Salad
Grilled Pork Chops in Herbed Mustard Sauce
Esprit de France's French Cherry Clafoutis (buy the mix, add the fresh fruit, top with brandy cherries or pears) divine!

Click on the above to get recipes and serving suggestions!
Bon App├ętit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home